2 more days...So excited!!!! =D
2 more days...what's going to happen???
2 more days...Sayfol prize giving day!!! =)
2 more days...Year8A is coming to an end...>.<
2 more days...Sayfol Parent/Teacher's Day~ =]
2 more days...I'm going U.S!!!! =D So hapi~ =)
Wow...time flew past us so fast!!! XD So excited!!! But on that day, I have prefect duty!!! ARGH!!! I wanna go U.S faster!!! =p lolx...♥ Fast fast!!! Let me waste time and count the hours...24,48,72,...i don't know anymore...XP Haha~ ♥
Today, I missed 3rd period!!! >.< cos of a sudden prefect meeting(they set it at that time because they say we're not going to study in class anyway)We were given our duties for Thursday(3 more days!!!=D)My duty is to stop students from coming up to the year 7 and 8 block...^^ Easy...but I'm going to miss the 'show'...>< Sad...hehe ^^...Then later on is the parents/teachers day...duty? help teachers lo~
En, I think that's all la...Buhbyez!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment