New Mexico =)
-travelled from Fayetteville to New Mexico.
-reached New Mexico at night
-ate dinner at A&W and Long John Silver
-went back and SLEEP!!!! =D zzz....
-ate breakfast at the lobby(did I mention New Mexico smells like cow feces???)XP
-then travelled to Arizona...
Arizona =D
-reached here at night again
-ate Thai food(I drank Tom Yam soup and it was not spicy at all!!! =) Delicious!!!! ^^)
-today!!!! went to the Grand Canyon
-paid $25 for a car for 7 days when we only need it for today...><
-Grand Canyon is a really nice place!!!! We could even see different wild animals!!! I saw a squirrel, a chipmunk, two deers and ravens...(a mountain lion too!!!! in display) =p
-bought souvenirs...=) None for you though....XP
-ate Burger Kings for dinner...
-came back to the hotel
-typing this again =p
Will post the photos another day k??? Bai bai!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment