Hello~ =p
Today, as usual, went to piano class with Lizzy. After my parents sent her home, we went back....LOLX...♥ My mum cleaned the house and then we left for Sungei Wang!!!! =D
Well, today,8A students are suppose to go to Times Square...Herm....Wonder who went...Then, suddenly, Azman,Cestlly and Zaib appeared in MPH where I was...LOLX... They took a korean book then started reading it! Cestlly continue reading it and it was so so funny...Lolx...He kept saying 'I'm going to school' over and over again...Then I disappeared! Not really la, because I went off and they didn't see me so they say I disappeared...>.< Then me and my parents went to see luggage,and then I saw them again....>< They walked past us and got ice-cream(I want!!!>.<) and drinks!and then came back...LOLX...(Nothing better to do ar?!) We bought the luggage, then went for dinner...(without the 3...lolx) I think they didn't even heard us say 'Bye'...0.0 Dunno~ Lolx....That's what happened today I guess...>.< Ok la~ One song for you~~~
Buhbyez~♥
No comments:
Post a Comment