3rd Day: 30th May 2010
~Woke up, went down and munch munch munch! (ate breakfast)
~Went to the beach and learned how to ride a bike again. Caleb and Amanda manage and I start to try.then I manage!!! Yeah!!!! I know how to ride a bike!!!!Then we ride, ride ride until 10am. Then everyone went their own ways. Some went to the pool, some went back to the rooms and some...I have no idea where they went.
~Played the game(Chinese Whisper) that I prepared with 6 people. Haha!
~Went to the souvenir shop and bought Milo. Waited for Amanda, then we both chose souvenirs for my sisters and myself. (Ssshh...can't tell you what it is)
~Then we went to the Games Room and played racing...haha...
~Went back to the room, clean up, pack and then went to Uncle Ter's room and worshiped and sing praises unto the Lord. Then, we check-out.
~Ate lunch.
~Went to a shop, the parents went to buy stuff, they couldn't find what they want so we went to another shop! (The shop I went during my school graduation trip last year-2009)
~Then I think, drive...drive...drive...back to KL.
~Went to eat dinner together (except Lizzy and her family) then went back home.
It was a really fun trip!!!!♥ i enjoyed it a lot!!!! ^^Buhbyez~♥
No comments:
Post a Comment