Helo~
Today is Sports Day!!! Yeah!!!So, I went there with Heidi and Elizabeth! =) When we reached there, we took a photo...=p Then when I walked in, i joined the other prefects to greet and seat the parents. Then, Mr Badaoui asked me to help 1 of the teachers. So I went to help carry biscuits (make me hungry only) After the duty, we went for march past...march march march.After we finished marching, there were performances to enjoy BUT we, secondary students who are doing march past, don't get to watch the performances because we had to sit on the tracks until the cheer-leading competition finished. After that, I went for duty at the stairs... My duty is to make sure that no students go up or try to escape the stadium. =) 10am!!!! Yeah!!! I can change shift already!!! I walked back to my seat to have a break.11am, Muthu came and pulled us down to duty because there were not enough prefects. I went to do the runner's result duty. I had to get the result and run up and down to hand over the results to the teacher in charge. The first time I got 'Score Board' I ran up and turn the wrong way and I had to make a U-turn to find the place...haha... At 12pm, my shift end again, and this time, i really get to rest until 1.00pm!!! Yeah!!! so, this year, the champion house is Clover and Violet got second so now our excuse is because we are so kind that we let them enjoy 1 year of having the championship and next year we will take it back! =D But, our cheer leading team won!!! Yeah!!! Congrats to Violet Cheerleaders!!!♥
That's all for now...Buhbyez...♥
No comments:
Post a Comment