Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Too Many Things Happening....

*Haiz* Students, students......too many students......*Haiz*

Yesterday, Lee Ling Jia, a former Primary 6 Student, has arrived...she had landed on a island called Sayfol International School......She was stranded on this island for 2 days...she finds humans on this different island compare to the island before this....she makes them her friends...getting along quite well.... What I'm trying to say is, Ling Jia is good in fitting in, guys, I'm not kidding, she's really good.

Well, I still pity her, you know? She's here only for 2 days and the Mid-Term Assessment is on Friday. Poor Thing...Siow Ching is also getting along quite well but she doesn't speak in English much because in school,teachers will be like asking you to speak in English...All of us went into Grade 8, but, I'm wondering, how did you guys do it? But what am I to say? Only God knows how they did it....

So, I heard Tan Guo Hao got into Wesley Medthodist School, right? Congratulations, man....

I'm getting ready for the assessment now....hoping to get good grades in the my first assessment...trying to prove to everyone even though I am small, I can also study like all of you...trying to make my family proud of me...trying to make me proud of me....*Haiz* There's too many other things to prove to the big world....

BTW, I'm gonna break my eldest sister's record for height at the age of 11...I'm already 140cm, so there's only 2 more cms for me to go......加油!!!!!Go Sherill Go!!! Hehe...just bored....

Oh ya, I remembered something i wanted to write down....so, on Sunday night, I put my History textbook into my school bag, remembered bringing it to school and when during that period, I couldn't find it..It was not in my bag...so I assume that it was at home. When I went home, I search high and low for it but still couldn't find it. So, I called the girl who sit next to me, Elizabeth, not Elizabeth Kok, ok? She said she took it and then today she say she didn't take it...she was dreaming yesterday!!!! Then during lunch break, I got permission to go up and check all the bags in my class..and eventually, I found it in a guy named Jahanzaib's(at least I think that's how he spell his name) bag....I told Mrs.Kuna, the year 8 co-ordinater and she scolded him with no mercy!!! Ha! that's for stealing my book!!!!

Once again, Congrats Guo Hao !!!^-^

I'm going to take dinner now so bye!!!!

No comments: