Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great Stuff!!!!

Yesterday, me,my family and the Yee family went to a lake near Sayfol International School...guess what we did...Yes!!! We played lanterns...paper lanterns. I know it 's kind of outdated for you guys. But we want to keep that tradition so here it is....if you don't like it, you are welcome to click the red button on the top right-hand corner...so, it's read it or leave it...it's your choice...

Then today, I went to Lim Kar Eng's birthday party at Desa Jaya's KFC...we ate and ate and also play with balloons as balloon fight...haha...only 4 of us were involved in this..we are me, Qiao Hui, Terrell , and Yee Soong....we're mad right...haha just kidding....After that we went to her house to play...we played Hide and Seek and Smee and Tag....then we went for dinner....we ate until we were full then we went back to her house and after that we went home in a cheerful mood...I also got a certificate for attending her birthday party...haha..so cute...

No comments: