Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Experiences

stingray
fried something
satay
wan tan mee
spicy noodle
porridge
drinks
coconut


There are some photos for you guys to see, ( plz don't drool !!! )


Today, my family and I went to Jalan Ah Loy ..... we ate our dinner there. We walked up and down for a while before deciding where to eat. Finally, we found a place to sit and we started ordering food. I had 'Wan Tan Mee' and honeydew juice. For side orders, we had satays , oyster fried eggs, fried stingray and many more...... ( not that many ) Yum...Yum...

For the first time, I tasted coconut water, some chinese drink and ate stingray... Wow! I was surprised to see that even the weird chinese drink can be so good in the heat . that was the best experience I had in these 11 years . If I had to choose a place to eat again, I will choose to eat at the same place I ate today... If you guys are near Jalan Ah Loy, you must eat at the road side stalls as its food is as good as a reataurant can be (eventhough the environmeent is not so good )(no air-con)

No comments: