Thursday, July 23, 2009

HI!!!Long time no "see"...... See what's in the picture??? That's the 'Yee Sang' that my sisters and my mother made yesterday!!! Mmmmmm...... Do you want to take a bite of that delicious 'yee sang' that happened to turn out to be a 'fruit sang'???Or do you just want to know how it was made??? If you do, please continue reading...if not, just click on the red cross button on the top of your screen and do something else useful like studying...

( ) ( )
( ^_^) Squared feet mouse named Square Cheese Star Light
o( ["]["]

So, you guys are interested right? If not , I'll give you 10seconds to just do what I typed earlier in the first paragraph. Starting now...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0...
Okay, it is made up of fruits such as mango , pear, pineapple, carrots, cucumber, guava, ground nuts, sesame seed, and the sauce. For spices, there is sugar, salt, pepper, and chinese five spices which I am not clear about...

After cutting all the fruits, peel the ground nuts but before that fry the sesame seed and the ground nuts.And then just put the fruits in a simply large bowl or plate. Then, add in the sauce and the spices. Then it's done !!! Take out your chopsticks and simply say 'ATTACK' out loud...(not so loud or your neighbours think got something wrong in your house)Then just eat the whole bowl of 'fruit sang', ok???

Do as I say and you will have thebest 'fruit sang' in your neighbourhood.......Nice Chat! But i got to go so Bye!!!

No comments: