Saturday, December 6, 2008
My "Trip to Space"...
Yesterday , I went to KLCC to do some Christmas shopping... I also bought a T-shirt for myself. I bought a XXX(cannot tell) for my mum as her Christmas present...hope she likes it. I thought of adding another small gift to go with the present I bought...Then, I was planning to get my sister her favorite cartoon character plush toy as her Christmas present but it was just too expensive. I hope to buy that for her birthday... About 6pm, my legs were tired so I went to find a chair but failed...then I saw a "rocket"(those when you put in some coins it would make some music and move up and down).So, I went to sit there and my mum gave me some coins..and told me it would be the last time for me sitting those kind of things as I am growing big...I put in the coins and the rocket started to move... It was real fun!!! I almost forgot the feeling of riding those things since I was 8 years old... Hope I can fit in it again next time . Hahaha...just kidding!!!Want to see the video look down...^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment