My Adventure at Batu Caves
Yesterday my family and I went to Batu Caves. I climbed 272 steps to reach the cave , I counted it myself. While climbing, I saw many monkeys on the stairs. The monkeys were very fierce. They snatched food and can drinks from anyone who climb the stairs. Luckily we didn't hold the packet of chips in our hands or else the monkeys will have a wonderful feast. There was this Indian girl holding a can of 100 plus running up the stairs...a monkey from below chased after her for the can of soft drink. the monkey jumped up and snatched it from her hand . It was sooooooooo scary. I remembered that there was a monkey behind my parents but they didn't realize it . The monkey was not chasing after them but after the Indian girl. After 170 steps , I saw the entrance to the DARK CAVE... but I didn't go in because many people went in and only some came out. My mother also say that inside the cave got bats , spiders and snakes. And of course, it is very smelly because of the bat's , spider's and snake's 粪 便 ( droppings ) and also all of the尸体, "mayat", dead bodies ....After a long and tiring climb I finally reached the top . Inside the cave got many Hindu gods....the other side got another flight of stairs and a troop of monkeys. The monkeys there was more fierce.. I still go there even though that.There was nothing to see in the cave actually. A cave will always be a cave....While we were going down , I saw 1 young boy ran into the Dark Cave himself without the parents. the parents was down there finding their son.It was very enjoyable.
♦ Dear Amanda and Caleb , if you happen to read this, sorry for not asking you all to come along because we decided to go on a last minute decision....We can go again next time if you want.....

No comments:
Post a Comment