IT WAS WORK EXPERIENCE WEEK!♥ :D
Work Experience was FUN!
I worked at a kindergarten called Kiddyland~
I took care of four year olds and also 2 three year olds and 1 two year old :)
It wasn't really a busy job, as I mostly just sat there and only helped out when required.
The class had 15 students but during my week there, there wasn't even one day that all the students came! :O weird huh? In this one whole week, I had a lot of fun and I took lots of pictures! There's too many so I cant upload it here :( hehe sorry!
ANYWAYS, it was overall a GREAT EXPERIENCE!♥ :3 Though I worked alone, it was tonnes of fun! I wonder how about others? o-o
During my week, I also went to visit a few friends! :) at TUTTI FRUTTI!♥ ahaha! They bought me free froyo! ^^ (hehe thank you~ :3) and it seemed to me that it was kind of a boring job! :S But they still enjoyed it because the had the chance to make the froyo themselves! :O nicee.... :3
haha, that's all for now! sorry there wont be any pictures here :3 too lazy to post plus there's too many to choose a few! :O (okok, maybe next time? :3) haha before you go, listen to this song! :D IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!!♥ :D (it's in my playlist too! :3)
No comments:
Post a Comment