Saturday, March 24, 2012

MARCH! O.O

It's March already?! WOW~ wait....it's going to be April soon...=.= oh well...
guess I'm a lil late but it's ok rite? ;) hehe :)
So...HOW WAS MARCH?! :D
For me, march was ok i guess....filled with lots of exams and assessments~
btw, exams are FINALLY over~~~ :D haha (it was over on Monday but was too lazy to update this blog so...oops :S) Stayed at home for a week and did what....EDIT PICTURES!!! :D
Not gona show them to you~ xD ahahahahahahahahahahha too bad.... :3
But enjoy the rest of March and I'll be back in April! YAY! :D haha~
*can't wait to go back to school* weird huh? x)
anyways, bye~ going to play sims now! :D YAY! ;)

oh oh! listen to my new playlist! ;) the songs are really nice~ :)
(or at least I think so~ :D haha :3) BYE! ;)

No comments: