Monday, January 2, 2012

YC CAMP!

HEY~ Happy New Year! :D
Its 2012 now! So how's the year going for ya? ;)
hehe...so yea...i got back from a camp! :D
It's my YC CAMP! THE ADVANCEMENT! ^^
It was an AWESOME camp! :3
so yea~ I'll tell you what we did k?
So, it was a 4 days 3 nights camp... stayed in a ROOM...
yea...I was in a different room,different bus, different group as my friend! :O
I was in the group called PushPull Productions (:
hmm...not going to post EVERYTHING so I'll just tell you some of it k? :3
Well, I went for the MISSIONS workshop and it was just AWESOME! :D
I learned something (will share it next time) and also a dance :D
We played like lots of games~
Well, since I'm kind of tired now, I'll post the rest of this in the next post k? :3
LOL so this is like PART 1! cuz i'm getting lazy to continue so yea...will post again next time more bout it! :D haha~ BE EXCITED! :)))
SEE YA!!!! :)

No comments: