Wednesday, June 1, 2011

xD

Hihi~~~ :))))
Today is sport's day!!! :D so here is how my day went...xD
1) Reach the stadium(obviously)
2) Went for march past...
3) stood on the field while the founder gave a super duper long speech... ==
4) sat at a different place until it was my turn to run! xD
Oh! oh! Did i mention i drank glucose with 100 plus?! :DDD taste soooo SWEET!!! ♥
I ran 400m and came first!!! :)))) if you count from the back! xD hahahaha ;) so smart right?
then, i was suppose to run 4x100m (i'm reserve k?) because the girl disappear right before the race started then she came in the end so i didn't have to run... :/ and they came FIRST!!!!! because we had two fast runners for it! :D but but but....i don't get a medal eventhough I was reserve!!! D: sooo sadd....T^T GOLD MEDALLL!!!!!! D: GOODBYE MY GOLD MEDAL!!!! I should have ran!!!! :/ oh well... haha xD
So i guess that's all! :) Oh wait! I missed duty today!!! ahahaha xD okok...that's all... :P
Buhbyez♥~ :)))

No comments: