Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter! ♥

It's Easter!!!! :D
Soooo, Happy Easter!!!! :)))
o! I woke up at 4+ just to go for the Easter sunrise service at Sentul Park. It was AMAZING!
The service was really good. It started at 6.30am and ended at 9am (i think).
For breakfast, they were giving out Nasi Lemak/Mee Siam/Sandwiches/Kuih for adults and for kids below 12, McDonalds! :D lol...i went to take the kids breakfast anyway... I even got a balloon... :/ Sad thing is there's no more air in it anymore! lol.... XD After that, we went for Dim Sum! ♥ Yummy♥!

And also term break has ended...o well... :( Today is the last day of term break...haiz...Term 3 is starting and then in September, Year 10! Next September Year 11! :X Wow....time pass really fast eh? School's starting, it's back to school again! T.T So sad...gotta wake up at 6am again...

Last but not least, my sister is coming back!!! YAY!!! :D can't wait! excited~ then off to Sabah we go! :))) lol~ I'm already hoping for holidays when school is just starting! @.@ hehe :]
I guess that's all for this post♥~ So...
Bai bai♥~ (((:

No comments: