Friday, October 29, 2010

Sayfol's Silver Jubilee Anniversary...

Wow...what a day...
Today is Sayfol's Silver Jubilee Anniversary...25 years of education...=]
Well, I had to go to school really early so I was quite sleepy in the morning.
The bad news was that it was raining!!!
And my duty was to usher and escort the parents to their seats...so we went there at about 7am and started our duty. It was really tiring because wee had to keep on walking back and forth from the stage area back to the gate and back again... When we started our duty, it was still raining! O.O so we walked under the rain while the parents used the umbrellas...all except me...sometimes the parents I'm escorting will hold the umbrella for me too! =D We did our duties so well that we had a five minute break at 9.30am but it wasn't really a break for us because parents were still coming! >0< So we three year nines kept on saying 'your turn!' to the year sevens and eights... (except one year nine cadet too!)
After that, we had to do the duty 'Perimeters'...T^T we stood there, making sure no one went back to their classes...so tiring...Then it was food distribution duty...I had to make sure no one was talking while lining up but no one would listen to me...so i had to yell at them to keep quiet...><
The worst part of it was that I had to go collect the pizzas but the pizza arrived soooo late! Prefects and Cadets sat near the gate waiting for the pizzas to arrive.
But everything paid off, we had a wonderful lunch in the art room...Pizza and Ice creams and Cakes! ♥ Yummy...That was the BEST lunch I ever had in Sayfol...=)
Well, that's my day today...tiring...so that's all...Buhbyez...♥

No comments: