Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hey~

Hey guys....
It's been a while since I wrote this blog...
So, How's school?
Year 9 is so tiring!!! I have so much homework, assignments to do!!!! I even have the Hari Raya assembly thing going on!!! ><
My class now is 9F...so much different from 8A...
It's so boring in class!!! Everyone is like so quite in class!!! My class is also far away from the canteen and near the guard house, so when I want to go to my locker, I have to walk all the way in just to get there!!!! T^T Sad right??!!
Aww...8A!!! Hmm...I wonder if the list of names we wrote is still in the AC or has someone taken it out... I think I'll go check on Monday....XP I do hope it's still there!!!! Well, I think that's it for now!!!
BTW, do you like the new songs on this blog right now??? Leave a comment on my tagboard ya??? =) OK, That's all....will update more soon! Buhbyez...♥

No comments: