Drive-in-Movie
-We went to watch Grown ups at a drive in movie.
-The show was funny and nice~
-We bought snacks and drinks from Sonic...They were AWESOME!!!! Yummy Oreo Blast!!!!! =)
Hyper Night
-My sister and I and her friend Johnny went to Hyper Night...
-we went to get our stamps at different places.
-we ate some snacks and then collected our sun glasses. (i took the blue one)
-Then we went to take some pictures at the photo booth and airbrush tattoo but that guy didn't do a great job. I got the dolphin ones. And it's gone now....
FNL (Friday Night Live)
-Went to FNL!!!
-tried lemonade
-made buttons for my family and Johnny also
-got something for Aleesya for her birthday present.
Now, summer's almost over... and it's almost goodbye to America...Haiz...I'll be leaving U.S tomorrow morning and I'll be reaching Malaysia at Tuesday, 12.30pm i think...This time, i'll be stoping by Tokyo,Japan and Thailand....=)
That's all for now...I have to go eat now so BYE!!!!SEE YOU ALL SOON IN SCHOOL!!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment