K, Today, I went to school a bit MCC...haha...then later, at the assembly, Mr Wan called those who had been chosen to go for the prefect interview. Well, I was one of them as you can know from the previous posts...><><)"...
Then I went out and was allowed to go joined the marching practice. But I don't have any march practice but instead, I got cheer-leading practice... As you guys know, I was stuck between choosing Tai Chi and cheer-leading in my last post right? Eventually, they decided they won't have Tai Chi anymore!!!! ARGH!!! Just when I thought I might go join Tai Chi instead of cheer-leading and now I HAVE to join cheer-leading...><><
Then during lunch assembly, Miss Kuna called us out to go see Mr Wan in the Resource Room. Turn out that we have been selected to become prefects!!! YAY!!! good news!Then, we had to join a camp (COMPULSORY) and with that, we had to pay RM350 for it!!! HAiZ, another bad news....
K la....That's all for now...Buhbyez...♥
No comments:
Post a Comment