Wednesday, March 24, 2010

......

Hi again! As you guys know, my exams are over but oral exams are not right? It was suppose to end today!!!! >.< style="display: block; margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 240px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvLZKuj74JauBeGEdIj0-beuwt1zF1wrb6nvwDhAVWiiqg5OjzuRQ7RvahF_T6hgkvHn6Gt-U1G7vBZAe711SxbXNjLu_1BesdaD-d2FIBCov9ZjPYN4w9LrR9cZeKc-9bPh97zE99TJf8/s320/Photo+1201.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5452141769224978978" border="0">
Camilia...

Elizabeth and Camilia...
Wenn Sin, me and Camilia
Siow Ching playing DDR


Good luck!!!(Siow Ching and Camilia)

Yesterday, I got the news the news that I'm becoming a prefect if I pass the interview which was supposed to be held today but our headmistress was busy so the interview might be on tomorrow or Friday. Hope I pass...Siow Ching and Camilia are also selected!!!! Hope we all pass!!! Chung Kwok School, you must be really proud! All of your former students which are the only ones in this particular international school are becoming prefects! Wish us luck y'all!!! ^^

Today, we had to pay RM10 for the photo shoot! AR!!! Class photo and individual...haiz... I had to kneel down in front because I'm short...the tall girls sat and all the guys stood behind....ARR!!!! I don't want to kneel next year!!!! Here's a song from Hana Kimi...






That's all la....Buhbyez...♥

No comments: