Sunday, November 29, 2009

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today,my parents and I went to Times Square....a place that we seldom go...then we had our lunch there. We ate at Papa Johns...we had 2 pizzas, 1 vanilla ice cream float, and 1 papa platter....It was simply DELICIOUS!!! I know I always say that after a meal but seriously!!! It's soooo delicious!!!Here are some pictures of the food!!! Enjoy...but please don't drool....>< Sorry though...I don't have all the pictures!!!

Then we walked to Sg Wang...I wanted to know how to install my game...then we looked at the cellphones...After all the walking, we walked back to Times Square and drive out of the building and went to Pavilion... we wanted to watch 2012 but the tickets for 6o'clock was sold out and left 9'oclock tickets...or even midnight!!!! So, we decided not to watch it.... we walked around for a while and later on went to eat our dinner at Food Republic....after that we all went home happily!!!
~maybe....><

No comments: