Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm back

Hi again!!!
On the 24th of September, we standard six from SJK(C)CHUNG KWOK went to Kuantan & Terengganu....we sat in the bus waiting...because 1 of the person in Bus B thought their trip was on the 25th.You see, we have 3 buses...Bus A, Bus B, Bus C. And Bus A was filled with only students from 6Jasmine!!!So cool!!!Ok...after a long ride, we went to an elephant farm...we fed the elephants and also ride on their hairy backs!!!=( But of course, it was enjoyable....Then we went to the deer land. I fed them and also made them jump on 2 feet!!!Amazing!!!

25th September, sis's birthday, 2nd day at Kuantan, Friday,we woke up 4.30am and got ready at 5 am to climb a tall mountain...after climbing half way up, I felt giddy and my legs were shaky, as if they didn't have strength at all...So, I rested for a while and then pull myself back together and climb the tall, dark, scary mountain...In the end, I managed to climb the mountain and see the beautiful sunrise and also the foggy sky...it was like 2 different places because 1 side was foggy and the other was the sunrise scenery!!!!I just can't imagine!!!!After climbing the mountain, we went back to take a bath and get ready to leave for Awana Kijal...At 7.30pm we went to a big field to do activities..we were taught 2 dances and after that we started playing games....About 10pm, it all ended....

Now, it is the time to talk about the last day....in the morning, we had a buffet breakfast... then it was off to games...again!!!=) We all had soooooo much fun!!!! The 1 I like best was Station 4....we had to play Rock, paper, Scissors...whoever loses will be splashed with a scoop of water...from there it became a pail!!!! Hahaha....it was just so so so much fun!!! BTW, we watched 4 movies in total these 3 days in the bus, cool right?!

It's getting late so TTFN, Ta-Ta-For-Now.....

No comments: