Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sandwiches and a Hunt

On Thursday, 20th August, I had my piano exam at Istana Hotel... the examiner was scary in a way..maybe he was too tall or big ..ha ha So, after the exam we(my mum and I) went to eat "la mian" and when we were going to the car we stopped and bought 2 donuts from J.C.O. donuts. wow! After we bought the donuts a huge line was form at the ordering counter!!!!How fast was that??!!!

Then yesterday, we went to IKEA to buy a computer chair ... we found 1 nice and comfortable chair but it cost more than $500... I think its about $600 so we didn't buy it. Instead we bought 2 new pillows for me and my mum, Tiny ( a plant), a rubbish bin, an ice-cream scoop , and a apple slicer that my mum was finding for a long time...So today, we went around our housing area to find that chair and we went to 4 different shops but couldn't find 1 that was as comfortable as the one in IKEA. So, my dad say to buy that chair in IKEA!!!! Hopefully the chair have discount!!!

Now , there is only 2+ weeks till UPSR...time flies so fast...From January till now it only feels like a week!!! *Haiz* If my sister was here..I bet she'll say :"OK, now go and study!!!" True or not??? Till then study!!!!!!!!

No comments: